MAHCS is constantly in search of new talent in Broward County. We hire individuals from all backgrounds who are multilingual, multicultural, and/or culturally competent to provide quality therapeutic services to our diverse clients.
- Master's Level Therapists: MSW, MHC, MFT
- Registered Intern Therapists: Registered Clinical Social Worker Intern, Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern, and Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
- Licensed Therapists: LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- CBHA Assessors: Must be licensed (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Types of employment
- Per-Diem / Fee-for-Service
Location of services
The majority of our clients choose to receive services in the comfort of their homes. Some clients who attend school may be seen at the school at the parent's request. A few others may choose to be seen at our office in Fort Lauderdale.
Current Job Openings
To apply, fill out the form below or email resumes to HRadmin@mahcs.net